
We decided to head to Doheny Beach for our nephew Geronimo's 13th birthday. Mateo thought that the beach was so calming, he fell asleep 5 minutes after arriving. When he woke up, he played in the water with his daddy.

Gotta love baby toes in the sand! Below are the before and after pictures...guess which one is the after picture.



9 comments:
so cute!
That picture makes ME want to take a nap! I cant wait to take Jaydin to the beach, we are taking her to Mexico in Oct!
Love the pics...little man is getting so big!
Isaac still hasn't gone to the beach... I guess he's not a true California boy yet!
Are you free the 29th? Sue wanted to get together with us and we're both free that day!
So cute! I wish I could curl my toes up in the sand too...
I just love his cheeks...nibble them for me!
ohhh...look at those arm rolls he has. He's getting so big!
cute
pic 4 cutie pink bikini. love to fuckher on the beach and let everyone see how much she loves a cockin her, taking her asshole first
Post a Comment