Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Thursday, June 26, 2008

Finally...I'm Blogging!








I have a feeling I'm not going to be a superstar at keeping my blog updated, but here goes nothing! I love keeping updated on friends' lives and seeing beautiful pictures of children, homes, vacations, ect....so I hope I can do the same!

Just a little update on our life...Cesar and I built our house in the fall of 2004, got married July 29th of last year, and had a baby April 4th of this year! It's been a wild ride to say the least. I've been teaching now for almost 8 years and Cesar is on his 10th year. We still love our jobs, each other, and are so fulfilled now to be parents.

2 comments:

Kristen said...

Yay! I can't wait to keep up with your cute little family. This blogging thing is addicting!

Anonymous said...

Alicia, I love your blog. I have never done any of this but you have now inspired me to create a blog myself. I'll let you know when I have one up and going! That way you can check out my family too. Mateo is so cute and has already gotten bigger since the first pictures you sent! Amazing!